DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you don't know what I am talking about, read this thread:

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68939

Now for what made things worse. The fucking cleaning lady was " dusting " the god damn smoke detector and set off the fire alarm.:mad: So now we are listening to this ear piercing sound blaring in our ears trying to figure out how to turn the fucking thing off.:mad: I have alot of damn work to do and shit keeps fucking with me. :(

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Back when I worked overnights they used to test the alarm system in the Informart every sunday morning around 5am. :mad: DAMN it was annoying (especially when you are trying to work) and I think they would send one guy to each floor to check all the strobes and such ... seemed like it always took 30 minutes for them to turn it off.

Later,

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now that it is settled down, I don't have a fucking clue what I am doing. All damn day I was in good shape until they started the salsa shit and the fire alarm just topped it off and totally blew my concentration to shit. :( So now I am sitting here re-thinking my srategy to get all this damn work done so that I will not be here until midnight. I think I will be ok now though because everyone is gone except me and the guy who owns one of the companies and he is pretty quiet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts