1,093 Posts
how did he fuck it up? I thought it was funny

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
vanride69 said:
how did he fuck it up? I thought it was funny
He didn't.

I think venomviper thought the answer would be 26.

26 one year olds.

Instead of thinking:

20 6 year olds.

·
Registered
492 Posts
the reason you all thought it was funny was cause you have never heard it the way that it should be said. i have and that made it sounds very gay. heres a few more

What did the lady say to Michael Jackson at the beach?
Excuse me your in my sun.

Have any of you all watched CNN lately..... It seems not Michael Jackson has food poisening..... he got ahold of a 12 yr old weeny.

i have a ton thats just a taste

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
venomviper69 said:
the reason you all thought it was funny was cause you have never heard it the way that it should be said. i have and that made it sounds very gay. heres a few more

Have any of you all watched CNN lately..... It seems not Michael Jackson has food poisening..... he got ahold of a 12 yr old weeny.

Ah.... the superior intellect argument.

We all bow to your greatness. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
venomviper69 said:

If the way he told it was "wrong" (which I don't think is possible with a joke) then post up the RIGHT way and let us decide which is funnier.

·
Registered
492 Posts
we dont need to have a competition on whos way of saying the joke is funnier. thats stupid. i heard it a differnt way that i think is funnier and that he messed it up. alright....so quit crying

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
venomviper69 said:
we dont need to have a competition on whos way of saying the joke is funnier. thats stupid. i heard it a differnt way that i think is funnier and that he messed it up. alright....so quit crying
You're the one crying if anyone is............ fucking cheese dick :rolleyes:

·
Out with your mom
2,508 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
Ah.... the superior intellect argument.

We all bow to your greatness. :rolleyes:

LOL, I thought that the joke was funny too! :D

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
venomviper69 said:
Don't come into someone else's thread, tell him they didn't say a joke right :rolleyes: and then not tell us how it's REALLY suppose to go. Just because you thought the other way (which you won't tell us!) was funnier automatically means it's right? Get a fucking clue!

BTW.. I'm not crying, I'm actually laughing at how much of a dumbass you are. Thanks for the entertainment! :)

·
Out with your mom
2,508 Posts
GTChick01 said:
Don't come into someone else's thread, tell him they didn't say a joke right :rolleyes: and then not tell us how it's REALLY suppose to go. Just because you thought the other way (which you won't tell us!) was funnier automatically means it's right? Get a fucking clue!

BTW.. I'm not crying, I'm actually laughing at how much of a dumbass you are. Thanks for the entertainment! :)

Look! A joke in a joke thread! lol :)

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
venomviper69 said:
You're the one that started crying, "Waaa you didn't tell the joke right, waaaaa, you suck, waaaaa, the right way is much funnier, waaaaa"

Post it up and we'll be the judge.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.