DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,974 Posts
I never watch that show but a few years ago when it first came on, I worked for this small company. 18 ladies there-15 confirmed butch lesbians, 2 possibles and one confirmed heterosexual woman. They had a tv in the break room and everyday when judge judy would come on all 15 K.D. Lang fans rolled in along with the 2 possibles. (heterosexual woman was the only one who didn't watch-she was on the phones) They would talk about previous episodes and all, they loved that show almost as much as Xena. That and softball was their life....strange. We could never figure out what the deal was but it sure was funny.

·
Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
Hey now...

Hollywood said:
I never watch that show but a few years ago when it first came on, I worked for this small company. 18 ladies there-15 confirmed butch lesbians, 2 possibles and one confirmed heterosexual woman. They had a tv in the break room and everyday when judge judy would come on all 15 K.D. Lang fans rolled in along with the 2 possibles. (heterosexual woman was the only one who didn't watch-she was on the phones) They would talk about previous episodes and all, they loved that show almost as much as Xena. That and softball was their life....strange. We could never figure out what the deal was but it sure was funny.
What's wrong w/K.D.Lang?! :D LOL J/K

·
Lima Lima Mike Foxtrot
1,145 Posts
Leno is the man, man! he's a comedian that loves cars, how much better can it get?

·
Other half of bitter
7,023 Posts
i hate all those courtroom shows.......

but i do watch the reality shit.....so i am guilty nonetheless of watching bad tv!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.