DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
No but I got my welfare check in this weekend and me and my wife put the Jordan's on my daughter and drove our Escalade sittin on dem 24"s up to Saltgrass Steakhouse after church on Sunday.

We ordered a Porterhouse Steak, a salad, and some water and lots of lemons. The bill came to $54.00 and I only had $56.00 left over after I bought some gold caps for my teeth. So I couldn't tip the white boy that was serving us, very much. It's all good though cause the cracka wasn't that great of a server anyway.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Hey JC, you up for some Kentucky Fried Chicken tonight? I might fall asleep on the way there though. . .

<-- partial mexican

·
The original
4,994 Posts
JC, can't you just read his post without making a joke out of it. He has a legitimate point. You're killing me.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
AbecX said:
Hey JC, you up for some Kentucky Fried Chicken tonight? I might fall asleep on the way there though. . .

<-- partial mexican
You're not "partially" mexican. "A little leaven leavenath the whole loaf."

And I hate KFC anyway. I prefer Williams Chicken. I don't have to tip when I go there.

Then again, I might go to Black Eyed Pea in Plano and make them white boys and girls serve me.

"Say white boy, I said I wanted some more lemons"! I can't make lemonade with two of 'em. Now be a good little white boy and go fetch me some lemons.

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
did any of you see Good morning america today----they had people that created a website called "black people love me.com"......just a satire about racism and the stereotypes people make.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Carrie said:
JC, can't you just read his post without making a joke out of it. He has a legitimate point. You're killing me.

Who's post are you talking about?

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Monsoon X said:
And I hate KFC anyway. I prefer Williams Chicken. I don't have to tip when I go there.
LMGDAO!!!!!!!!!!

·
CFH
9,579 Posts
Monsoon X said:
Williams Chicken is the shit!

<------ 1/4 black

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
there's the "Chicken Hut" over here on Spring Valley/Coit!

speaking of racism.....i am not looking forward to hearing the "n" word come out of my grandfather's mouth this weekend when I see them.....they are from south carolina and he still uses that word and it drives me nuts. But I guess it truly shows how far we have come in a few generations, but how far we still have left to go.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Kaji98Z said:
Williams Chicken is the shit!

<------ 1/4 black

Heck yeah! Two peice and a pepper all for 1.99! wooohooo. I can afford to buy some "pre-made" lemonade!

·
The original
4,994 Posts
Monsoon X said:
Who's post are you talking about?
You're making a joke out of the post about the black people at black eye pea. Just like you do about anyone who brings up racism, well racism against blacks that is. No ones opinions matter other than yours right?

Chicken sounds really good. I didn't bring lunch today! :(

·
The first, the original
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Geez, I was just asking if anyone went to the track this weekend. Look what its turned into. :rolleyes: :D

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Carrie said:
You're making a joke out of the post about the black people at black eye pea. Just like you do about anyone who brings up racism, well racism against blacks that is. No ones opinions matter other than yours right?

Chicken sounds really good. I didn't bring lunch today! :(
Actually Missy, I jump in and combat every thread that has racism in it. Whether it be against Hispanics or the ever so popular "*******" posts. Or do you not remember those?

I'll tell you what. I'm gonna start behaving like some people on this this site. I'm gonna rant and speak my mind and voice opinons of white people and we'll see where that leads.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts