DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
Cleaning out a directory and found this pic. It was taken when I had the small turbo and a T5 in the car and I was running low 8s and I told JC that I didn't want to race his 7.6 sec N/A Trans Am at Denton. JC asked me face to face and I said "no" I suck
Fixed it for you. :p

·
World Record Holder!
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Yea, Boost!

Monsoon X said:
Fixed it for you. :p
Don't be bitter David. Repeat several times as it is the only thing that will set you on your road to recovery from your cowardly ways:

Hi, I'm David Z28 and I'm scared to race turbo Mustangs. I've declined several invitations to race a turbo Mustang as well as never attended any of the Fun and Grudge races where turbo Mustangs might be racing. I've even snuck up to Denton Dragway once without telling anyone to avoid racing a turbo Mustang. Yea, I'm a spineless coward."

·
Banned
23,270 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Yea, Boost!

302_plus_a_few said:
Don't be bitter David. Repeat several times as it is the only thing that will set you on your road to recovery from your cowardly ways:

Hi, I'm David Z28 and I'm scared to race turbo Mustangs. I've declined several invitations to race a turbo Mustang as well as never attended any of the Fun and Grudge races where turbo Mustangs might be racing. I've even snuck up to Denton Dragway once without telling anyone to avoid racing a turbo Mustang. Yea, I'm a spineless coward."
All that shit talking was to the wrong person Kirk. lmao.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Yea, Boost!

bcoop said:
All that shit talking was to the wrong person Kirk. lmao.
It's the Alzheimers! sssshhh don't tell him!

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
But, my sig is new and improved. I proved another lie of yours.

Besides, your post above doesn't even make any sense.

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
Holy crap, that is the most informative sig I have ever read! :eek:

·
World Record Holder!
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
David Z28 said:
But, my sig is new and improved. I proved another lie of yours.

Besides, your post above doesn't even make any sense.
It makes sense alright. You like your buddy Moncuse X are in a huge state of denial. As far as your sig goes, I'll have to turn on sigs to see it I guess.

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
The reason is doesn't make sense more than your usual misconceptions is that now you've added "turbo mustangs" into the mix. I've already proved that I was obviously not afraid to race you and the only other turbo mustang that was running at the time was Chris.

·
Sports weenie @ full attn
5,638 Posts
460/540? :eek: And I'm guessing your raceweight was in the 3200-3400 range?

What were your best times?

·
World Record Holder!
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
David Z28 said:
I've already proved that I was obviously not afraid to race you and the only other turbo mustang that was running at the time was Chris.
Not to me. Matter of fact, you haven't raced any turbo Mustangs on this board. You do a covert run at Denton one night without letting any of us know and refuged all of my invitations to race. How many times do I have to repeat the previous two sentences before you get it? :confused:
ZYouL8R said:
460/540? :eek: And I'm guessing your raceweight was in the 3200-3400 range?

What were your best times?
With the T5? LOL! I could only manage some 7.50s at 97mph out of it. I just never could figure out how to launch hard enough to get a good 60' without spinning or soft enough to keep from shattering the T5. The best 60' I could get with the T5 was a 1.80 I think. I never ran slicks with the T5 though.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts