DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
iHustle
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one in the foreground is not my V-band clamp Precision T-88. I promise :)

Chris
DaTuner
Got Boost?

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
You better clean the muppet cum off that 88 before you use it.

·
The Fastest of the Fast
13,693 Posts
Big Thumper said:
You can't tell the difference between that 88 and a 106...it's amazing how much different the power potential is though.

The 88 looks like a damn t76 cept for the exhaust housing. The big one is a pt98. The 88s are actually small in size, but put out bad ass power.....the 98 weighed in at 54 lbs, the 88s weighed in at 31 lbs each.

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
i knew it wasn't a 106 because mine weighs 85 lbs. and that would have snapped the muppet's leg in half. It probably weighs more than he does....

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Yep, 85 lbs....i got that big bastard all boxed up and ready to ship off to PT. Hopefully i will get it back before KC is done with my new motor ;)

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
New motor....the current motor has hardly any miles doesn't it?? If your looking for a new motor, I'd be willing to part with a 331 that I have.

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Big Thumper said:
New motor....the current motor has hardly any miles doesn't it?? If your looking for a new motor, I'd be willing to part with a 331 that I have.
Man, you know I can't live with 331 cubes....how much power do I need?...MORE!

·
The Fastest of the Fast
13,693 Posts
Will someone please explain to this MORON that the turbo is gonna support the CFM which in turn will make his FUCKING HORSEPOWER! AL, maybe you dont get it....put a T106 on a 331, 342, 351, 357, 392, 408 ITS ALL THE SAME....I promise :)

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
AnotherRedHead said:
Will someone please explain to this MORON that the turbo is gonna support the CFM which in turn will make his FUCKING HORSEPOWER! AL, maybe you dont get it....put a T106 on a 331, 342, 351, 357, 392, 408 ITS ALL THE SAME....I promise :)
No moron its not! you can make the same power with a bigger cube motor with less boost. If what you say is true then why don't the Pro 5.0 boys run a 262 cube small block ford, save some reciprocating weight and just blow 40 or 50 psi into it?

I think you better get back to the bathroom and keep reading your honcho magazine and let me worry about Alan and what he does.....

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
AL P said:
No moron its not! you can make the same power with a bigger cube motor with less boost. If what you say is true then why don't the Pro 5.0 boys run a 262 cube small block ford, save some reciprocating weight and just blow 40 or 50 psi into it?

I think you better get back to the bathroom and keep reading your honcho magazine and let me worry about Alan and what he does.....

I really did LOL! Al P 1/ ARH 0

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Monsoon X said:
I really did LOL! Al P 1/ ARH 0
You would think that a member of the AMS gang, the baddest mother fuckers on the planet, would know a fact like this from forced induction 101.....

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
AL P said:
You would think that a member of the AMS gang, the baddest mother fuckers on the planet, would know a fact like this from forced induction 101.....

That's why thier cars have the life span of a house fly. :D

1 - 20 of 95 Posts