DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanna say thanks to everyone who showed...thanks to everyone who joined in with the toast/karoake...and i hope all made it home safe...i had a blast catching up on old times with some folks..and glad they got my back...from the front/middle tables (the ol skoolers:big matt, marty,whiteboy/shannon/, boosted32v, rafa,etc.) the back table aka messicans (a+, fomoco, paul/wife..milk the scavanger) neal and the hot chic..jet...fred...brooks..nicole..jeremy...ryan..elvis..tony..jose...alex..momo..marisa..quickls1chic..the head..and all others..until next year..merry christmas....hope to see some of yall at the toy drive next week....love all god bless...

·
Retired race car
2,613 Posts
CC didn't go to waffle house and pass out and wake up with a pankcake on his head? lol

·
Narcissistic fade away
17,504 Posts
Thanks Chris, I had a hell of a time too man.

Good to see all you guys again. I met a lot of people there, most of which I won't remember - lol.

Until next time.... Merry Christmas!

·
Very Thankful!
8,943 Posts
wanna say thanks to everyone who showed...thanks to everyone who joined in with the toast/karoake...and i hope all made it home safe...i had a blast catching up on old times with some folks..and glad they got my back...from the front/middle tables (the ol skoolers:big matt, marty,whiteboy/shannon/, boosted32v, rafa,etc.) the back table aka messicans (a+, fomoco, paul/wife..milk the scavanger) neal and the hot chic..jet...fred...brooks..nicole..jeremy...ryan..elvis..tony..jose...alex..momo..marisa..quickls1chic..the head..and all others..until next year..merry christmas....hope to see some of yall at the toy drive next week....love all god bless...
Umm yea nice seeing you too.

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mutherjuggy i didnt see you...and nice seeing you too c...what did i do marisa??

·
aka The Cougar
16,782 Posts
No love, man. No love. :(

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oops sorry leah and chili...don svo..and any others i might have left out..

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
It was cool to see a few I haven't met before at the first xmas party...and to see a few familiar ones too. The 30 seconds of silence for Shawn was very cool. I wish I'd made the memorial. Hope to see all you guys again soon.

Jeff

·
I don't get it....?
2,488 Posts
ahem...."you want you car back? I'll get it!"

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.