25,373 Posts
Another stupid invention.

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AbecX said:
Another stupid invention.
It may be a stupid invention but I am sure the stupid person that invented it is making tons of money off his/her idea and lots of women are getting off from it.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
KevinH78 said:
It may be a stupid invention but I am sure the stupid person that invented it is making tons of money off his/her idea and lots of women are getting off from it.
Whats your point? Sex sales. I think we already knew that. ;)

·
yes, jluv
17,073 Posts
Black5OHFox said:
*Ears perk up* Really?!?
Where can those be bought?
Err
I mean found?

They can be found at Priscillas or Dreamers, and probably any other "adult" store. They have been out for some time.

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jluv98gt said:
They can be found at Priscillas or Dreamers, and probably any other "adult" store. They have been out for some time.
Yeah, I figured they had been around for some time but up until recently when 97.1 The Eagle started playing that advertisement, I hadn't really heard about them.

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
I have an actually vibrating tongue ring - theyve been around for a while now... I guess it's all in what hte girl likes... I had more flexibility and agility with my tongue before I had it but now its a lot less work... Guess its the lazy mans way of being good... wish I had never had my tongue pierced bc it did more dmg then good... oh well ... live n learn

1 - 20 of 20 Posts