DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone come check out a Tennessee Board!!!!

One guy did Kevin...I think!

But you can't talk dirty or cuss on that board, they guy who started it is very strict about that...it's G Rated!

;)

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
QuickChic said:
But you can't talk dirty or cuss on that board, they guy who started it is very strict about that...it's G Rated!
What fun is that?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Well fuck!

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
QuickChic said:

;)
It is extremely booring too. I went in with shields up and they tole me to "pull up a chair and get cozy next to the fire" or some shit.:rolleyes:

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
i probably shouldn't bother then if it is g-rated...

<----80.5% horny

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Re: Re: www.tennesspedd.net

KevinH78 said:
It is extremely booring too. I went in with shields up and they tole me to "pull up a chair and get cozy next to the fire" or some shit.:rolleyes:
It's because its 'dem Tennessee boyz. Ever see that movie Deliverance? They just wanted you to 'git comfortable, boy.

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: www.tennesspedd.net

KevinH78 said:
They really had fun seeing my newbie thread!:)

I have a few people on there that is cool, but a friend of mine has another forum, that is down right nasty! www.lxcoupe.com

He is crazy!

Ya'll are cool on here.

Oh check out my Kentucky friends

www.louisvillestreets.com

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
michelle95gt said:
i probably shouldn't bother then if it is g-rated...

<----80.5% horny
You sound like Dianna Troi's mom!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts