DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are power compacts, im trying to get some $$$ for my car repairs. i will post pics tomm.

·
Registered
748 Posts
before you do that.....what brand, size (length), how many and what kind of bulbs do you have in it right now? I'm looking for a new light for my saltwater tank.

Matt

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will try and post pics tomm, and ill give you the details!!!

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
They are JBJ Formosa's. It is the 2X55 watt one acintic one white bulb 24" length on the housing. Two cooling fans built in to it that are on a switch. Each of the bulbs are controlled by separate switches on the case. I used to own these and sold it to Dallasstars281 when he got into aquariums. It is a pretty nice setup for 30 gallon maybe a 55 without corals. I used it on a 20 gallon micro-reef. Daniel is a good guy he will make you a good deal.

Kyle

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
It would work fine as long as you aren't trying to grow corals or anything like that. That would be right around 2watts per gallon!

Kyle

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anybody still interested??

- daniel

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i live off 1382 and i work in downtown dallas. so if anybody is interested bout buying these let me know.

- daniel

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
89 drop top stang said:
before you do that.....what brand, size (length), how many and what kind of bulbs do you have in it right now? I'm looking for a new light for my saltwater tank.

Matt
They are JBJ Formosa's. It is the 2X55 watt one acintic one white bulb 24" length on the housing. Two cooling fans built in to it that are on a switch. Each of the bulbs are controlled by separate switches on the case.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i will post some pics on monday.

-daniel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts