DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its got to be the dumbest idea. You've got this guy who's got a shitload of money trying to pick between 2 girls he barely even knows. IMO you dont find your wife out of a line up its just something that happens beteween 2 people. What a gay azz show.

·
None
12,675 Posts
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ said:
Its got to be the dumbest idea. You've got this guy who's got a shitload of money trying to pick between 2 girls he barely even knows. IMO you dont find your wife out of a line up its just something that happens beteween 2 people. What a gay azz show.
it's a chick show. they like the cattiness of the whole shit. Just like how guys like watching 'cheaters' when a stupid bitch gets owned on camera.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Hmmm.... he tells her he loves for the first time the day he proposes to her. I bet daddy-o was on the phone with his lawyers, "Her ass signs a prenup, or sonny boy is outta of the will. Got it?"

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
haha, I have never seen the new show. Who won?

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
Marisa said:
The brunette! :D
one of the women at work said she thought the blonde was going to win. You wouldn't be dias for the brunette would you? lol

·
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
10,859 Posts
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ said:

To protect yourself from the gayness of this show I highly recommend you go watch at least 4 hours of professional wrestling and drink a case of beer.

belching is optional :D

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
Ugh...the whole concept is rediculous. Those girls are just plain idiots and the guy deserves no less. :rolleyes: I'm definitely glad I didn't waste my time on the thing. ugh. I got enough of it from advertising.

·
Public Enemy
1,911 Posts
Maaaaan, the blonde seemed so much more sincere. The brunette never even said she loved him back when he proposed! She just said "I think you've made a wise decision." Ugh! :p

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
OvrKill said:
one of the women at work said she thought the blonde was going to win. You wouldn't be dias for the brunette would you? lol
;) Now WHAT would make you think a silly thing like that? Hmmm?

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
quickls1chick said:
The brunette never even said she loved him back when he proposed! She just said "I think you've made a wise decision."
(embarassed to be discussing this, but....) I noticed that too! "I'm glad you feel that way...blah blah."

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
Marisa said:
;) Now WHAT would make you think a silly thing like that? Hmmm?

Hmmm...Your a brunette! :D lol

·
Public Enemy
1,911 Posts
Marisa said:
(embarassed to be discussing this, but....) I noticed that too! "I'm glad you feel that way...blah blah."
Yea, I hope he feels like shit after seeing the blonde sit there and ball over him. I didn't even watch the whole show, just the first and the last. The only thing the brunette see's is that nice platinum diamond ring, and money bags. Bitch. :D

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
quickls1chick said:
I'm gonna have to call buuuullshit on that one. I'd most definetly rather have a ZO6. ;)
Was that the back up prize?? :eek: Fuck that dude. ugh. I'd been laughing my butt off all the way outta the parking lot.

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
That's my ex-gf's cousin. That dude got "handed" their family bank in missouri. But the dude is pretty cool... I met him at her thanksgiving last year.

·
Resident Pinstriper
5,190 Posts
All I've got to say is, it must be fucking nice having shit like that "handed" to you. I had to watch it because the wife was griping about me being on the computer, so I saw the last of it. I agree about the blonde, she was so much nicer, and sincere, and wanted what was best for HIM, not her. What a fucking moron for picking the brunette, she didn't even really act like she liked him that much anyways ?!!? They're going to have a new show after this one....The Bachelorette ?!?! Ugh, I can't get away from this shit !!

-Aaron

·
Certified CRAZY!
4,371 Posts
Leif said:
That's my ex-gf's cousin. That dude got "handed" their family bank in missouri. But the dude is pretty cool... I met him at her thanksgiving last year.
Does your ex's name happen to be Sarah? :eek:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts