DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
i know where you can get a SVO with a carb 306 in it with 31 spline rear and a shit load more...and the thing halls ass....guy only want $9-$8,500 it is red

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, but i am actually looking for the 2.3 turbo. And if anyone is interested in a 91 5.0 LX vert, I've got one. Only $4k. Red, white top, white ponies

·
Owner of to many Cars!
484 Posts
There is one in oklahoma for sale, 2800 bucks. Here is the number for the car so you can call, only says it has a 3 inch down pipe and a k&n. 1-405-282-6852. It is an 85 model just to let you know.

·
Just slummin'
372 Posts
another OK one

I went and looked at one that is still available in OK too...depends on what you want...this one had a paint job that was less than show quality and the leather interior was thrashed....white w/grey interior. He was asking 3500 when I looked at it, but he called me back and is down to 3000 now...I can look up his number if you're interested. It's a '86 model and the guy is in central OK. The one above is in OKC...I'm a little familiar with it too, saw it before he bought it - he's had it for a year or two so I don't know what shape it's in now though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts