DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
gear jammer
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for awhile now and had a few done deals but they fell through over various technicalities.I would like to keep it around $4500 or less.
Show me what you got.Serious buyer who can get money in a day if you have clear title.NO salvage.Thanks

·
Registered
224 Posts
I got a 02 Yamaha YZf600r clean title in hand and a few extra parts. I traded for it so dont know a whole lot about but i have ridden and it runs fine. It has apparently been down at some point due to the extra parts. Nothing major though. I am getting it painted right now, should be done Friday. 10k miles, new front tire, will be a shade of red when done. Pic is from a few weeks ago. $3300 obo [email protected] or 936-559-1541 David

·
gear jammer
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I talked to you before.I would love to have it but it is just a little out of my budget.

·
Registered
981 Posts
got a freind with a 94 ZX9 that is mint except for a tiny scratch on the lower fairing that you can barely see.......... full V&H exhaust, jetted, tires have barely any miles, he doesnt ride just starts it up. askin $4000.00

·
gear jammer
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
big pappa pump said:
got a freind with a 94 ZX9 that is mint except for a tiny scratch on the lower fairing that you can barely see.......... full V&H exhaust, jetted, tires have barely any miles, he doesnt ride just starts it up. askin $4000.00
If he wants to come down on the price some I might be interested.No way I could go that high on a 10 year old bike.

·
gear jammer
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
big pappa pump said:
he might come down a little and i was corrected another frienfd told me its a 96 or 97 we are trying to get ahold of him and find out
PM when you find out some more info.We can go from there.

·
I'm Yer Huckleberry
3,773 Posts
Teds03gt said:
I have ridden a bike that looked just like this for a while now. i ride it all over Vice city. I currently can do wheelies and stoppies with no problem. solid bike.:)

lol oh c'mon...its not a bad lookin bike...Its the Top Gun Bike:cool:

I like Vice too ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts