Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: Sport Bike
Let me know what you have ....

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a 2002 GSXR1000. The bike shows about 7000 miles, but that will be off a little, because i dropped a tooth on the front sprocket. It has k&n filters, timing retard eliminator, D&D pipe,new tires. Good title, and never dropped or wrecked. All of this for 6k.

Let me know!
Kyle

·
Registered
459 Posts
GNasty said:
I have a 2002 GSXR1000. The bike shows about 7000 miles, but that will be off a little, because i dropped a tooth on the front sprocket. It has k&n filters, timing retard eliminator, D&D pipe,new tires. Good title, and never dropped or wrecked. All of this for 6k.

Let me know!
Kyle
You are insane. That is one hell of a low price for that bike. I have the same bike w/3900 miles on it, but I wouldn't take any less than 7k. That is a great deal. Good luck selling, although I doubt that you will need it.
Brian

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah I am a little crazy. :) I just figured I would go ahead and shoot it low to sell the bike. Winter isn't a good time to sell one if you know what I mean. I haven't ridden the bike in a while, and it is just taking up space in my garage.

The bike also comes with a pit bull stand, and a matching King Mingus helmet.

Thanks for the kind words!
Kyle

·
Registered
298 Posts
yzf600

get ahold of david aka gixxerpimp, he's got a sweet 02 yzf600 he'll proably let go for $4000.00..............

sweet bike david, wish i could afford it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Re: yzf600

jbonew said:
get ahold of david aka gixxerpimp, he's got a sweet 02 yzf600 he'll proably let go for $4000.00..............

Didn't he just buy that?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I know a guy who is selling a couple of bikes! The one I have in mind is a 2002 GSXR 1000 with a extended sway arm and all chromed out! This thing is sweet! He is asking 7k for it.

For details pm me up

·
Bottle Fed
1,865 Posts
J.C-- my friend has a 96or 97 gsxr750 x-roadrace bike
let me know if interested. i think he wants 3800 for it

·
Registered
218 Posts
1986 GSXR 1100
Very fast, very fun. Clean title.
2200 obo.
Low tens at at over 125mph for 2200!!!
Cant beat that!
512 657 6024
Corey

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a real Nice 97 900RR with yellow and black paint, has some purple trim, as well as a purple windsheild i put on. it comes with a nolan xrt helmet lg w/ smoke sheild. has lower gears for top end speed and a pop clutch. the trans has been replace w/ a racing quick shift , so you can shift w/o clutch at high rpms. very clean, side mounted lights on front and back. replaced back seat with yellow leather to set off the bikes yellow paint. carbon fiber handle bar ends. two brothers exsult system. crome poished uppper frame.also has a motor light (black light) that looks cool. PM if you want pics.
4900obo low miles VERY FAST NO AMATURE RIDERS PLEASE

·
Registered
298 Posts
yeah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jbonew

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't he just buy that?

yeah he just bought it but if you know david, everything iss for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well, my bike sold!

Thans guys! and thanks to Justin (2K1YZFR1) for purchasing the bike. Have fun with it, but be careful!

G

·
'02 F4i

hey, i got an '02 Honda 600 F4i. it's got a salvage title cause the first owner dropped it in some sand at a stop light w/ 70 mi. i've put about 5000 on it and serviced it regularly. that way you don't have to worry about screwing up clean titled bike if this is your first one. bike is near perfect, except for normal road wear. let me know. email me at chevellefixerboy for a pic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts