DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"SHOW HIM THE BIRD!"
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy a used in nice shape used sprint
phone. prefer, color screen and a camera, anything nice will do just fine. I have about 125 to spend on one.

·
Im Not Fat Im Big Boned !
1,519 Posts
i dont think she got what you meant.... you WONT get that phone for that price if your a current sprint customer. I have a sprint N400 color phone... it has a crack on the screen but everything is visible... I loved it.. it had speaker and everything on it.. the reception on it is better than this damn over priced new camera phone I have now.... If you want it 40 bucks... its a good price for it.... being used... you can look at it, Im in Garland. Rob

·
4.6 love
4,034 Posts
Cujo_64 said:
i dont think she got what you meant.... you WONT get that phone for that price if your a current sprint customer. I have a sprint N400 color phone... it has a crack on the screen but everything is visible... I loved it.. it had speaker and everything on it.. the reception on it is better than this damn over priced new camera phone I have now.... If you want it 40 bucks... its a good price for it.... being used... you can look at it, Im in Garland. Rob
oh yeah, i think you have to be with them for a certain amount of time in oreder to switch phones...

·
Im Not Fat Im Big Boned !
1,519 Posts
RacerGyrl02 said:
oh yeah, i think you have to be with them for a certain amount of time in oreder to switch phones...
yuup and if its not that certain amount of time you have to pay full price but if its later than 18 months you get a discount. they suck ass. and it toally figures they came out with the new walkie talkie phones after I bought this one ! damn bastards

·
4.6 love
4,034 Posts
Cujo_64 said:
yuup and if its not that certain amount of time you have to pay full price but if its later than 18 months you get a discount. they suck ass. and it toally figures they came out with the new walkie talkie phones after I bought this one ! damn bastards
Thats the phone i wanted but im liking my camera phone more...its a really good phone and never had a problem with it.

·
F U C K Off!
1,661 Posts
hey dude check out my thread i got one that just needs a cover and its good... $40

1 - 10 of 10 Posts