DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I screwed up and forgot to order today from a place here in my building and today was the last day. Anybody know where else I can get this in time for Thanksgiving with all the trimmings?

<---- Doesn't have today's paper to browse to and I need to get it ordered in the morning :(

G

·
Sorry this probably won't help much but there is a place on Belt Line Rd between Hwy30 and Hwy 80 on the right side heading south that has them for sale. Dont know the name and lost the number dont know where you live but drive there and you will see it. That stuff is really good.

·
None
12,675 Posts
HorseLVR said:
Sorry this probably won't help much but there is a place on Belt Line Rd between Hwy30 and Hwy 80 on the right side heading south that has them for sale. Dont know the name and lost the number dont know where you live but drive there and you will see it. That stuff is really good.
It's a fish resturant right? A bit north of the town east blvd / beltline intersection?

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sassystang said:
damnit,I need to get a already cooked turkey or something..:(

Who has them???:confused:
That link that Chris provided should be an already cooked turkey.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sassystang said:
damnit,I need to get a already cooked turkey or something..:(

Who has them???:confused:
From there website Lisa.

~ Cajun Fried Turkey ~

Our "signature item" has a very exceptional taste that redefines what to expect from a quality turkey. We inject every turkey with over a quart of our own secret family recipe, then rub them with our own special blend of seasonings. After we marinated overnight, we deep fry them to perfection in peanut oil. Then the turkey is vacuum sealed to lock in all of those spices and juices. This "unique process" makes the turkey very moist and tender. All of our turkeys are USDA approved, fully cooked, ready to serve. Light or Spicy ~ Weight 10-12 lbs

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Keep your unicorns
12,421 Posts
They sell them, usually requires a weeks notice but be nice to the boss and see what happens.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sassystang said:
Does Bosten Market only have chicken stuff?
Someone here at work was telling me that they offer Turkey's for Thanksgiving. But I want a Cajun Turkey (I've had pretty good luck with them the past couple of years) so Boston Market is out of the question for me :(

·
who cares
13,716 Posts
Isn't Boston Market real busy now though? I have never actually been there. Do you know about how much I'd have to spend there? I just need a small turkey,already cooked of course.:rolleyes:

·
Time Served
3,413 Posts
I know Lane is getting a fried turkey from a guy that works in the building by him. You might try asking him about getting the bird.

·
The Mustang Shop
2,522 Posts
evil jose said:
I screwed up and forgot to order today from a place here in my building and today was the last day. Anybody know where else I can get this in time for Thanksgiving with all the trimmings?

<---- Doesn't have today's paper to browse to and I need to get it ordered in the morning :(
Oops - you can always get with Doc and you guys can cook one together - that would be funny - (I mean fun). :D

·
Procrastination Racing
9,224 Posts
evil jose said:

Got DOH?

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Re: WTB Cajun Fried Turkey for Thanksgiving?

Baby Girl said:
Oops - you can always get with Doc and you guys can cook one together - that would be funny - (I mean fun). :D
No, it wouldn't be funny. It would probably be sad :eek:

Sgt Beavis said:
I'm Cajun. I fry my OWN Turkeys :D

I got a huge bottle of oil yesterday just for that purpose. I've got my injectors and my Uncle's recipe for seasoning.

I haven't fried one in a while so this is gonna be great!
Got mine ordered today :D

EW said:
:confused:

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
1,358 Posts
you folks eat turkey? :confused: doesn't taco bell have turkey? :eek: ;) :D

·
Resident Ankle Biter
4,920 Posts
Get off your lazy ass and cook your own damn turkey.

<--Browsing experimental turkey cooking ideas. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts