DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB 86 Mustang GT in wore-out orginal condition. Must be basically rust free and all there. Car will be gone thru totally, but must be stock appearing. I have limited time to travel. Prefer Dallas or East Texas (I-20 corridor). Please PM me with what you have and include location, price, and honest description of condition. Would consider trade on my 92 Black LX Coupe, 5.0, 5 speed, loaded original one owner in show condition with 35,705 original miles. All documetation including window sticker. Thanks for the post.

·
WFO Team Kicks Ass!!!
1,293 Posts
I have a 86 Gt that I would consider trading. 106k original miles, 5spd, red w/gray interior. All stock except for blue hoses changed last weekend. (oh yeah I am the 2nd owner) Let me know!!

·
Stang Trader
703 Posts
Is your Black 92 Coupe the one that was on ebay a week or two ago???

If so I was bidding on it but somehow missed the auction end.

I have an original 36k mile '79 5.0 Pace Car I would do some trading with you if you are interested in one of them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
86 Gt

Yes, it was on Ebay....passed the reserve, but I pulled it. Car has had a dealer repaint due to poor paint in 92 and this was not listed on the ad. Incredible black coupe with color sand and buff. May relist on ebay.....but most likely looking for a local sale. Not eager to sell...may list in Auto Trader this weekend. The car is simply too nice to modify. Looking for another daily driver. The only trade I would consider is the 86 GT. Will sell the coupe locally for the $9500.00 reserve price. Thanks for the offer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts