DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
Mine? Well was asking $4000... but I snapped the c-clip and shot the axle out the side... So it's not for sale nemore. Might wanna check out www.rangerpowersports.com/forum - they have about 3 or 4 Gen 1 Ranger Projects -most for around 500 bucks as a turn key 4cyl with high milelage. Good Luck on ur project though... Good seeing another Ranger Guy.

I personally would recommend trying to find a Short Bed Truck if ur going to be drag racing bc I had a horrible time trying to get traction to the wheels with my Longbed... I've decided to go wiht a mustang. The whole 70/30 front to rear weight ratio and all was kinda making it hard.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just make a little street truck out of it.

357 motor
World class T-5
8.8 with 3.55
lowered 2/2
17" cobras

·
oh really?
1,484 Posts
my roommate has a 4 cyl ranger with a bad tranny for sale. i believe it's a '94, blue with blue interior. i think he's asking $1500. if your interested i can give you his number.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea I would be interested in looking at it for the right price. Do you have any pics. I am really looking for a older model but it would work. How bad of shape is the body in?

·
oh really?
1,484 Posts
the bodys in good shape, i don't have any pics. it has been lowered. just needs a tranny and he doesn't want to mess with it anymore. i'll pm you his number.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts