DFW Mustang Forums banner

would you or would you not?

1K views 58 replies 34 participants last post by  avinson 
#1 ·
If you found out that one of your best friends 14 year old daughter has been sleeping around with different guys when she is supposed to still be a virgin, would you tell him?

#4 ·
That's a really touchy subject right there.... Me personally I would tell them but you better know what you're talking about and have something to back it up.

#16 ·
That's a really touchy subject right there.... Me personally I would tell them but you better know what you're talking about and have something to back it up.
pretty much sums it up.

#10 ·
Sounds like in about three years you will have a sure thing on your hands!! :bukkake:

#18 ·
I've always wondered if they get actual physical relief from their torment by having a penis in their mouth. It is a question for the ages...

#26 ·
I'd tell him....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ml7C-WfL8f8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ml7C-WfL8f8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#36 ·
Once bitten twice shy.....

If dad knows boys are staying over at his house and vice versa, surely he knows (or should know) what's going on. I'd tell him regardless. I'd rather have friends that tell me the ugly truth than ones who just tell me what they think I want to hear.

#44 ·
He'll find out soon enough.

#46 ·
I would tell him. The Mom DOES need a reality check, but as the "Man" of the house why in the hell is he letting boys stay there!?

I have a boy and girl and if EITHER of them are "knocking boots" at 14 they're going to be knocked out. Girls are the ones who get pregnant, but at the same time when a boy knocks a girl up and her parents kick her out....guess whose house she will end up at?

In 11 years I'm locking My Daughter in a closet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.