DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pumpkin Head R.I.P.
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what to say except for WTF! All I did was cut the fourty cable ties (literaly), and this is the mess within. A third grader with a box of crimp fittings, and a crimper could do better than this. These are the before pictures....I'll be sure to post up the finished producct when finish this wiring nightmare.

Attachments

·
Party at the moon tower
1,788 Posts
I bought my old 86 gt with a shitty wiring job under hood. Dumbass that did it just twisted wires together and put electrical tape over it. Luckly I caught it soon after I bought it otherwise I know it would have burned down. The wire's were charred and burned and melted off the coatings to become exposed wires very not cool.

·
Pumpkin Head R.I.P.
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JMAC said:
That looks horrible!
Hell....the horrible part is trying to decide which wire goes where :confused:
I think I'm going to start from the beginning.

·
Pumpkin Head R.I.P.
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Da Prez said:
dam that is worse than mine...
Well pretty close at least J/J :D

·
KOTS
3,547 Posts
Clifton said:
I don't know what to say except for WTF! All I did was cut the fourty cable ties (literaly), and this is the mess within. A third grader with a box of crimp fittings, and a crimper could do better than this. These are the before pictures....I'll be sure to post up the finished producct when finish this wiring nightmare.
LOL this looks like another board member's car that I saw a pic of. Simply shitarific! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
looks like a class project I had in Ford FACT.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts