DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· IA2
22,150 Posts
I agree with talisman. I didn't like any of the proposed designs. Best thing we could do is rebuild the damn buildings and poke al-queer... errr..... quiea?..... errr.... friggin' terrorists in the eye :)

· Banned
31,394 Posts
mikeb said:
I agree with talisman. I didn't like any of the proposed designs. Best thing we could do is rebuild the damn buildings and poke al-queer... errr..... quiea?..... errr.... friggin' terrorists in the eye :)

Either that or the one design right after the attacks where the WTC was turned into a middle finger.. LOL, that would send a message.

· Hanging on ropes
2,000 Posts
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/Northeast/12/19/wtc.exhibit/index.html

i'm personnally rooting for group's 1 and 4 reguardless of design issues (actually, i think they are both pretty awsome!). my company and myself have already been accepted to consult on the facade design with these teams. not only would it be an honor to work on the WTC's replacment, the new projects are sure to be cutting edge and spectacular.

· STILL EVIL!!
5,901 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.