DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Premium Member
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ames said:
sometimes i can't make up my mind...but when i do make up my mind...it's usually the guy who changes his mind...:mad:
well not in just being with someone specificly.. just in anything at all!! like what to eat or what to do ....

PS... i'd help ya make up your mind. j/k ; )

· Premium Member
10,331 Posts
I have a hard time making up my mind about certain things.....Waiters usually want to strangle me because I can never figure out what I want to eat....but that's about the only thing I have problems with. ;)

· Premium Member
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Marisa said:
I have a hard time making up my mind about certain things.....Waiters usually want to strangle me because I can never figure out what I want to eat....but that's about the only thing I have problems with. ;)

your a goddess anyhow.. so you don't count.. you like punk rock and the fall guy... you don't have to be prompt about making up your mind. ;)

· Mach 1 | 32 V
5,428 Posts
I don't have that problem....no, wait, gimme a sec,...can I get back to you on that one??

· Premium Member
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Marisa said:
awww....wow! I really DO rule! ;) :D
Hey - is there still a head shop/tattoo place in Amarillo called The Music Box?

i havne't seen it.. but i have been spending the majority of the time over in san jacinto and off of georgia by where the blue iguana used to be.

ahhh the blue iguana.. nickle pitchers and quarter wells... the memories.. :D

· Registered
671 Posts
<--- is a woman that does not have any problem making decisions! Like any person, I sometimes don't know what I want to eat, but when it comes to other things I have no problem making decisions.:D

· Registered
671 Posts
Shaithis said:
well i guess so... where are they all at? i'm sure there are a few others on here that would like the secret location. ;)
Well, we are scattered here and there. Just have to look very carefully.

· Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
Shaithis said:
how many of you women have problems making up your minds about things? is this a common occurance or what? grumble grumble :mad:
We choose not to make up our minds so that we can see the guys grumble!:D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.