DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if that would save me time on the whole polishing thing? it is a stock upper by the way.

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
trying to do it all myself but thanks. just out of curiosity though, ballpark price on that......

· heavy weight
281 Posts
intake

is it aluminum , or cast iron .

walnut shells are the best for aluminum , use sand will save time on polishing .
have sand blaster if would like to come use it .
ken

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how far is denton from me?

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks. who is that in the avatar by the way?

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am trying to get ahold of another so i can polish then swap the 2. if i get it i will give you a holla. thanks man.:D

· Registered
364 Posts
Vertnut said:
Have that baby bead-blasted. It's fairly cheap, with awesome results.
Do you have a recommendation for a place that can do that here in Dallas/Plano, I have a few parts that need to be cleaned up.

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
upper and lower, you got a deal.

· heavy weight
281 Posts
sand blasting

lamastang denton is kinda far .north of dallas on I35e.

1988 5.8lx your also more than welcome to do your parts also.

ken

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like i got another one so i might stop by. you sure you don't mind? i owe ya anything?

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
where the HELL am i supposed to get yoohoo! < mom walks in with Sams card > oh............

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
llamastang said:
where the HELL am i supposed to get yoohoo! < mom walks in with Sams card > oh............
was a joke hence the ending lol. ken, where are you located? you do it to? what you charge?

· heavy weight
281 Posts
paint removal

thats what i charge for sand blasting an intake , ( six pack of yoohoo in the twenty oz bottles ) lol. guys i am not in this for the money but to help fellow racers .

on polishing a manifold .

if you are a novice then i would suggest a kit from eastwood . they have a kit for aluminum intakes that has every thing but a drill . for 50 bucks. pn#13149

ken

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.