DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Resident Pinstriper
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm driving home the other night after work, pouring rain, and the damn wipers won't work. :eek: :mad: I pushed the lever in, and it squirted the windershiled washer fluid out, but the wipers wouldn't move. Where is the wiper motor in relation to the engine bay ? How hard is it to change the wiper motor ? Does anyone have a wiper motor I can get for cheap ? Thanks in advance !

-Aaron

· Registered
348 Posts
AL'S Pick-U-Part is where you can get one cheap I think they are about 10-15 bucks. It's easy to change remove the wiper arms then remove the cowl vent grill and there is a little clip you remove on the wiper motor take the 3 bolts out of the front and it's out. It's located above the brake booster and master cyl.

· Premium Member
2,746 Posts
byc racing said:
AL'S Pick-U-Part is where you can get one cheap I think they are about 10-15 bucks. It's easy to change remove the wiper arms then remove the cowl vent grill and there is a little clip you remove on the wiper motor take the 3 bolts out of the front and it's out. It's located above the brake booster and master cyl.
What he said

· Resident Pinstriper
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
byc racing said:
Mine went out like that to bad thing is you don't know the damn thing is out until it's raining. I had to change mine in the rain at the auto parts store.
Well, luckily I made it home with no problems, other than almost getting pulled over by a cop for running a yellow light because I couldn't see shit. She pulled up next to me and shined those bright ass side lights on me so I rolled down the window. She yells at me, "you just blew through that stop light !". I said, "I hit the brakes and tried to stop. My wind shield wipers aren't working." She said, "well, if I weren't going on a call I'd right your butt a ticket." I just shrugged my shoulders and she turned and drove off. Stupid bitch !

-Aaron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.