DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Boost is Good
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if anyone else has had trouble with this. I have XP home and have all the latest updates. But when I click on links or have pop-up windows in internet explorer, a new internet explorer window will pop up but it will just hang. Nothing will ever come up in the window. But I can browse the net with IE v. 6.0.2800 just fine, but I cant open up links with out it hanging:mad: Anyone expierenced this?

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
I'm not having that problme with my Home Edition.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
My wifes PC has Home (I have Pro) and she hasn't told me about any problems. :confused:

·
Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Stupid question, but do you have one of those 'Pop up window blockers' loaded? I had one before, and even on links it would blcok them, or if I tried to open IE 2 times it would block it. Uninstalled it cuz it was a PITA, looking for a better freebie one!
By the way, I have XP Home edition and no similar problems.

·
Boost is Good
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yellowstang said:
Stupid question, but do you have one of those 'Pop up window blockers' loaded? I had one before, and even on links it would blcok them, or if I tried to open IE 2 times it would block it. Uninstalled it cuz it was a PITA, looking for a better freebie one!
By the way, I have XP Home edition and no similar problems.
Nope, it is freakin weird. But I downloaded Mozilla and using it now and it works just fine.
Stupid IE!:mad:

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
281R said:
Nope, it is freakin weird. But I downloaded Mozilla and using it now and it works just fine.
Stupid IE!:mad:
It's not IE, its just you. :p

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
MoonDog said:
My wifes PC has Home (I have Pro) and she hasn't told me about any problems. :confused:
lol you sound unsure of yourself ;)

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
AbecX said:
lol you sound unsure of yourself ;)
The smiley was more in responce to his statement about having problems. I am not sure why he is having these problems, hence the :confused: .

I know whether I am having problems or not, goes back to what I have always stated, make sure all software and drivers are constantly updated to ensure you have the least amount of troubles possible. :p

Weekly maintainence on a hard drive always helps too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.