DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
almost ready to race
2,915 Posts
yes, I'm moving to a different cube in a different building at work today so everything is all packed up. The movers were supposed to be here at noon so I shut down my comp and took a nap.

Eventually I realized I can't do shit without a computer in front of me so I set it back up to read the forums.

I'm just twiddling my thumbs and watching the clock!

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
I am so looking foreward to a nice weekend off, but this day has been the longest. I cant believe its only 3:30.

G

·
actually the answer is yes...

Every day ends at Midnight and a whole new day begins, and there are 365 of these days in what we like to call a year. Now there are also 24 hours in said day, which would mean that as of right now you only have 7 and one half hour until this day ends, and a new one begins...

It's that AWESOME!!!

·
crystal balla
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm supposed to be working, but there is ONLY so much bill review I can do without eventually going crazy!!!

And there are only 3 other people here with me, everyone else took off for Thanksgiving holidays.. I'm SOO BORED!!

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
Yes, every day from Mon-Fri. is like that for me from about 3:30 -6:00 pm. :(

We get REALLY slow at work during those times and that's when I post up the most, if you haven't noticed. :D

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
well.....look on the bright side...at least the gym will be empty tonight since it's Friday! whoohoo! My choice of machines! :p

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
Silverback said:
actually the answer is yes...

Every day ends at Midnight and a whole new day begins, and there are 365 of these days in what we like to call a year. Now there are also 24 hours in said day, which would mean that as of right now you only have 7 and one half hour until this day ends, and a new one begins...

It's that AWESOME!!!
3.5 + 7.5 = 11, I think that your math might be a little off.;)

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
GirlieSpeedracer said:
This day feels like it has just kept going... and will never end.

Anyone else having the same kind of day?? :( :rolleyes:
Nope....:D I get paid for what i do and when im done Im done no hourly bullshit. I hate waiting for a clock to tell me I can leave.

·
crystal balla
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Re: Will this day ever END!!!

Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ said:
Nope....:D I get paid for what i do and when im done Im done no hourly bullshit. I hate waiting for a clock to tell me I can leave.
ok.. soo no one asked you.. ;) :p :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts