DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some new pics of a '66GT Stang my painter just finished, but I need some help resizing them. Can anyone help me out? I would like to post them.

He did all the custom body work. This car was rough when he started it 3 months ago. He made a custom dash insert and grill as well for it, cowl hood, Shelby style vents, etc....sharpest stang on the road as far as a '66 goes.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BLAKE said:
Hmmm, I don't think the car needs all that Eleanor junk on it, but it looks like nice work. :eek:

i agree, but it's what the guy paid for, so that's what he got. hahaha

i just wanted to post pics of the quality work. the car was trash when it rolled in. no floorpans or nothing.

it has a 347 stroker with all kinds of shit on it and a Tremec now.

·
1,766 Posts
BLAKE said:
Hmmm, I don't think the car needs all that Eleanor junk on it, but it looks like nice work. :eek:
yea, not sure about the absence of chrome on the older cars. clean paint though!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bpawl said:
yea, not sure about the absence of chrome on the older cars. clean paint though!

the paint color is 2003 Dodge Red, like the HEMI trucks. lol

the car still has all the chrome, except the bumpers.

·
Still got Nothing
2,710 Posts
BLAKE said:
I think you are just jealous. Next thing you know, people will painting flames on them. :)

But I agree, the quality is there but I prefer to leave the vintage body lines.

·
Still got Nothing
2,710 Posts
BLAKE said:
Blasphemy!

I am just yanking your chain, I am going to paint flames on the hood of the fastback. But they might be hard to see with the hood blacked out.

BTW, wanna trade off those crappy torque thrust wheels you have?

·
Big "foot"
19,217 Posts
homealone said:
I am just yanking your chain, I am going to paint flames on the hood of the fastback. But they might be hard to see with the hood blacked out.

BTW, wanna trade off those crappy torque thrust wheels you have?
LOL, I knew you were yanking my chain, but I didn't figure you'd be jumping on the flame wagon too.

Sure, I'll trade ya wheels (those bullitt wheels you scored last year would work) :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts