DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dont understand it :confused:

In the last month we have had 2 VETERAN employees FIRED for theft. The first guy was a 19 year vet who stole 3 laptops, then today we had a 12 yr vet walked out by security and fired for stealing 15 Rolex Presidential watches. I mean, come on, is it really worth losing your job/paycheck for some stupid stuff? I just dont get it, maybe some people are just clepto's......do you have people that steal/or have stolen stuff from your place of work?

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
i have seen quite a few people walked out by secuity for inside theft. Just a month ago two people got fired for over $50k worth of stuff over 2 months

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
lowthreeohz said:
When i was selling... i stolel hundreds, if not thousands, of sandwich baggies from work! :D
LoL

·
Yo Daddy Hoe
1,028 Posts
I remember this guy used to steal left over food from the employee break room...One day I left a box with bones from chicken wings and dumb ass didnt bother to check inside the box. He put the box in the microwave and warmed it up. Im sure he was pissed cause he left the bow inside...HAHAHAHA got that mother fucker....

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
lowthreeohz said:
Yeah, i sold sandwiches. :cool:
Home grown, I mean made.......

;)

·
dead
14,611 Posts
runninhorn said:
stealing 15 Rolex Presidential watches. I mean, come on, is it really worth losing your job/paycheck for some stupid stuff?

yes, i think him stealing 15 rolex watches was more valuable job.... probably by far.

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
this is a surprise?? ive seen people fired for stealing gojo handcleaner.. much less thousands of $$$ in watches in electronics ;)

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Black Ac said:
Rolex's and Laptops? Thats an odd combination. Where do you work at?

fedex express, the first total take was only valued at $2500, the second guy's take was valued at $375,000.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts