DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only super popular releases are shared now and have a semi-decent number of seeders. Back in 2005-2012, I could find any obscure album there. Now it's pretty much impossible to download a bunch of mp3 albums on a USB drive for my car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh, man. I feel your pain. Quite recently I was unable to download a game, left alone music. It's pretty much impossible now. Of course, you can pay for the YouTube music premium may be the option, you can download the song an offline player is quite decent. But you can download come on come on turn the radio on common-common-turn-the-radio-on.mp3juices.red/ here for free

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! It took me some time to get back to the post. Checked the website, and it's the thing I've been looking for. Nice. Quality is perfect.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There are variety of music torrents still where you can find your favorite tracks. Note: The legality of music torrenting is a fine line. While it's not illegal to use torrents or download music through them, it is illegal to infringe on copyrights without explicit permissions from the copyright holders

1 - 4 of 4 Posts