DFW Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
talisman said:
Maybe your car isnt nice enough. ;)
Hey that's fair enough point, but the post made it sound like he couldn't find anyone willing.

On a side note, I never drive my car anywhere, so I know he's never seen it in person and he never asked for pics of it.

once the solid roller and milled heads and 150 shot goes on, do yall think its too much to be chosen twice? or is that just not cool? i dont know, so, opinions?
btw, ive seen some nice cars at some of the gtg's. some of these people with a truly nice car should post pics and let everyone vote on it. yall that know these people should urge them to post a pic or two and lets vote on it. what do yall think about this?

dave.

Dude, stfu about you're goddamn car, jesus christ, every other goddamn post is either about "How fast" or "How Slow" your piece of shit ragged out ass stang is.

STFU ALREADY! Goddamn! Stupid ass fucking Kid

lonSVO said:
Hey that's fair enough point, but the post made it sound like he couldn't find anyone willing.

On a side note, I never drive my car anywhere, so I know he's never seen it in person and he never asked for pics of it.
some people don't want to do it and I guess i just happen to ask them all:rolleyes:

ALLAN said:
no new car because the people I ask do not want to do it.

I have asked like 20 people and either they don't have time or just say no
plus I have work and school all day
I will try to get caught up over spring break sinnce I will only be working
Maybe people don't want to bring too much attention to their cars because so many have gotten stolen.

ALLAN said:
that issue has come up with a few people
that and some people are scared to list all their mods:rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.