DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resident Pinstriper
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....putting all these damn toys together in the middle of the night would be so frustrating and irritating !! Ok, so I'm putting this thing together, looking at the instructions, and I say, "oh, this will be a piece of cake !"....that's where I screwed up !! I broke one of the damn screws in half inside the wood !! :mad: :mad: The holes the screws go in wouldn't line up, so I had to make my own. This thing I am putting together is awkward as hell trying to hold it and screw together at the same time. Oh well, this is my first Christmas to be a parent, so you know what that means......I'm also Santa Claus !! :D :D So I guess it "comes with the job". Anyways, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Everytime I look at that little girl, I think, "Holy shit, that's a Mini Me !!" :D It's been great though, and as always, I am still learning. Happy Holidays everyone, and please be safe !!! :D ;) :)

-Aaron

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
good job ;)

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,105 Posts

·
Resident Pinstriper
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMFAO, if that isn't true, I don't know what the fuck is !!! I stripped the end off a cheap-o phillips-head screw driver when I broke the damn screw in half. Had to run out to my car in the cold-ass weather and get a good screw driver and commence the cussing, I mean assembly. ;) :D

-Aaron

·
Premium Member
18,372 Posts
LOL! My girls are in their mid-late teens, and through the years, I think I actually INVENTED some cuss-words. They should write a book for new dads called "Shit We forgot To Put In The Box". Every toy, bike, and dollhouse I ever built on X-mas, had shit missing....

·
Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Vertnut said:
LOL! My girls are in their mid-late teens, and through the years, I think I actually INVENTED some cuss-words. They should write a book for new dads called "Shit We forgot To Put In The Box". Every toy, bike, and dollhouse I ever built on X-mas, had shit missing....
.....or you end up with extra parts when you shouldn't have! LOL!

·
Lima Lima Mike Foxtrot
1,145 Posts
lol, my dad made ME assemble everything myself, he said it was like unwrapping the gift itself, becaause until you put it together, you still have frikn clue what it is!!! that i think he thought it was as funny as hell...

·
Pogue Mahone!!!!!!
1,223 Posts
junkstang88 said:
....putting all these damn toys together in the middle of the night , so you know what that means......I'm also Santa Claus !! :D :D So I guess it "comes with the job"

-Aaron
So, you are Santa. You forgot to come to my house last night. Shame on you. All I wanted was a stroker kit and a turbo kit.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Ah.... that's part of the tradition that every parent has had to endure through all of the years LOL!!!!! It's a right of passage.
Yes, but it never stops!! Doesnt anything come ready to use anymore????:mad: :D lol Oh well..MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
dunno why i get so motivated on xmas.....cleaned out the forest of leaves in the bed of my truck, put on blackouts, took off nerf bars.....and im gonna put on my new 100 watt lights and intake next time i get the energy. now all i need is a throttle body spacer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.