DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Bond Company Stooge
1,377 Posts
That was me wittey, and I should have turned around and tore that ass up but I was carrying a chocolat pie to the house.

I was at Rotary Performance dropping off my cousins car and I saw you, well heard you, go by with a flat on the right rear last thursday. What the hell were you thinking!!!:p

· Bond Company Stooge
1,377 Posts
You better not let your mouth write checks your big ass can't cash.:eek:

Speeking of checks, if you wanna see my tailights so bad you better speak now because the car is up for sale after New Years, then some other asshole will have the pleasure of stomping you and I don't want to miss my chance.

· Bond Company Stooge
1,377 Posts
outatime said:
I seen Matt93cobra yesterday and not 3 minutes later seen a red one. If it had been the day before I would have been in mine :)

Did you ever consider putting your car on Ebay? I'm gearing up to sell my here shortly and barring a good trade, I thought ebay would be the best place and the largest market for a '93 Cobra.

· gettin sideways
4,074 Posts
tealsnake93 said:
You better not let your mouth write checks your big ass can't cash.:eek:

Speeking of checks, if you wanna see my tailights so bad you better speak now because the car is up for sale after New Years, then some other asshole will have the pleasure of stomping you and I don't want to miss my chance.
hey PM me the details on your car!! interior color, price, mods, mileage etc....

Thanks,
Matt

· No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
I've seen him before at Brand/Beltline. At first I thought I had an infamous whiteboy sighting, but this guy had a good looking package in the passenger side, so I knew it couldn't possibly be whiteboy. :D

· Time Served
3,403 Posts
tealsnake93 said:
Did you ever consider putting your car on Ebay? I'm gearing up to sell my here shortly and barring a good trade, I thought ebay would be the best place and the largest market for a '93 Cobra.
I have thought about it. But I have got lots of calls and several people look at it just from being on here and a couple of other boards and I just put it in the trader about 2 weeks ago. If it goes that far my next step would be the ford trader or possibly hemmings.

The only problem with Ebay is you don't know how serious the person is about buying the car. I guess if you list it on there and maybe set up something like serious bidders please call or your bid will be retracted that would work.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.