1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Certified CRAZY!
4,006 Posts
GO TITANS.

·
The Janitor
15,927 Posts
hmm, i hope the cheifs can do it. I am very suprised at the cheifs, i mean y eah they always have been a winning team, and were VERY dominant in the 90`s when i lived there, but they have slumped recently. But i read the paper today on the 99-yard touchdown pass and even the NY times has high hopes for the team. If Priest can get off the injured list, and the D-fence steps it up, watch out.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think any Florida team will go very far without home field in the playoff's. I have confidence the Raiders (when they get ahead first) can beat anybody, but I am still worried about their defense. But they are ranked 5th in total defense in the AFC. When you consider how many top running backs they have faced(Priest Holmes,Tomlinsen,Porter,Ricky Williams,Curtis Martin, Marshall Faulk,Shaun Alexander )not too mention only 3 teams on their schedule have losing records, maybe the defense is playing better.

On the Cowboys,
You fan's better hope for Bill Parcels.

Mike89lx,01 Cobra

·
Texas Rangers #1
8,464 Posts
davbrucas said:
dolphins wont even make the playoffs! NFC championship game...Green Bay vs Philly AFC Championship....Raiders vs Titans

Superbowl....GB vs Titans

GB 31 Tenn 30
The Dolphins beat the Raiders and held Gannon to only 200 yds. If they play the same way in the playoffs I don't see a team that could beat them.

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
This year it is so hard to tell. Shit, the Steelers put the smack down on the Bucs last night. If you can't win at home in Dec. you aint going to the house in Jan. The Eagles look like they have it for the NFC. That game next Sun. (Eagles vs. Giants) is going to be good. But, you never know this year. I am going for Green Bay. They AFC? Holy shit thats tough! So many teams. I can't even guess. But, I like the Steelers. And they have a homeboy at QB.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Steelers had Maddox qb last night;) they aren't going anywhere. Dolphins will lose next week, they can't play away from home nor in the cold. I may fly out to Oakland again this year to watch my team play in the championship(AFC) game if they make it.

Go RAIDERS:D

Mike89lx,01 Cobra

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
mike89lx said:
Steelers had Maddox qb last night;) they aren't going anywhere. Dolphins will lose next week, they can't play away from home nor in the cold. I may fly out to Oakland again this year to watch my team play in the championship(AFC) game if they make it.

Go RAIDERS:D

Mike89lx,01 Cobra
in the black hole:eek: those guys are hardcore

·
Premium Member
9,277 Posts
Eagles have been my team since I was born! You can tell by my fantasy football team, that's 90% eagles. With that said, NFC wise, it'll be either Green Bay or the Eagles. I can't really see a more dominating defense right now, than the eagles. I think alot will depend on when/whether Mcnabb get's back. They'll need his poise and experience to get all the way down the road. AFC..Who cares? NFC Championship is where it's going to be at! But i'll take the Raiders for AFC. One of my favorite (ex eagle) running backs plays for them, (Charlie Garner). How 'bout them Cowboys!:D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.