DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Kill u w kindness
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it was the Barret Jackson Car Auctions. It was on the Speed chanel for atleast three hours on Saturday afternoon. I enjoyed watching that so much more than football or others sports.

There was a Shelby 350 that sold for $140K and a couple of GT-40 replicas. One of the GT-40's went for 90K and it's a replica!!There were four Callaway Vettes that went for lots and lots of cash. One of them sold for over $350k :eek: Must be nice.

·
Premium Member
14,251 Posts
I watched some of it. There was some kick ass cars. They said something like $30 million was spent at the auction.

·
Kill u w kindness
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would believe it. There were tons of very wealthy looking old men that were all acting like young boys :D Can you blame them?
Did you see the dude that bought ALL four of the Callaway vettes? He had something to prove, it was funny.

·
Kill u w kindness
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know his marital status but he was about 5'1" mabye a touch taller. It just looked funny.

I'm sure he felt 7' tall knowing he had just bought FOUR Callaways.

·
T-sippers blow goats
7,488 Posts
SleeperGTS said:
I would believe it. There were tons of very wealthy looking old men that were all acting like young boys :D Can you blame them?
Did you see the dude that bought ALL four of the Callaway vettes? He had something to prove, it was funny.
He also dropped another $375,000 on two vintage 'Vetts. He spent a cool million like it was nothing!

·
Kill u w kindness
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So this weekend was payday for ya'll, I'm guessing.

Which ones were ya'll's work?

·
7,214 Posts
None of those callaways fetched more than 250K, He spent around 675k on all four and he said they we're investments.

I couldnt believer that car with the lincoln v12 went for 400k! :eek:

Danny - What cars we're from your dads shop?

·
Premium Member
33,187 Posts
Not too sure which ones, they have a lot of turnover. I think they only painted one of them, but my dad rubbed out the paint on all of them.

·
Registered
338 Posts
46Tbird said:
Not too sure which ones, they have a lot of turnover. I think they only painted one of them, but my dad rubbed out the paint on all of them.
one of them was the truck. a chevy i think. they just called it the regency

1 - 15 of 15 Posts