DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think ARH and StangFlamer would be on top of that one. i mean if you listen to chad tell it, he plans on changing the rotation of the earth with his beast when he is finish. and ARH can just talk alot of smack.

·
The Fastest of the Fast
8,014 Posts
But see, you've seen pics of my car.....I dont even know if stangtamer owns one....

The thing about it is.....I'll talk all the shit I want, cause when this mother fucker gets unleashed the world will turn, you will shit your pants, and god will open the skies and unleash a reign of terror on all you fucks who oppose the 4.6 MONSTER!

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AnotherRedHead said:
But see, you've seen pics of my car.....I dont even know if stangtamer owns one....

The thing about it is.....I'll talk all the shit I want, cause when this mother fucker gets unleashed the world will turn, you will shit your pants, and god will open the skies and unleash a reign of terror on all you fucks who oppose the 4.6 MONSTER!
see.

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
AnotherRedHead said:

Yawn...

SCHK SCHK SCHK....(scratches balls)

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
should it start

<TABLE border="1" style="font-size:12px;">
<CAPTION><EM>top bench racers</EM></CAPTION>
<br />
<TR><TH rowspan="1"><TH colspan="1">Username
<br />
<TH rowspan="">Vehicle
<br />
<TH rowspan="">Time
<br />
<TH rowspan="">60 foot
<br />
<TH rowspan="">Engine
<br />
<TH rowspan="">Trans
<br />
<TH rowspan="">P.A.
<br />
<TH rowspan="">Weight
<br />
<TH rowspan="">Date
<br />
<TR><TH>1<TD>AnotherRedHead<TD> fox coupe<TD>[email protected]<TD>(1.00)<TD>4.6<TD>aod<TD>turbo bitch<TD>2400<TD>2020
<br />
<TR><TH>1<TD>stangtamer<TD>73 fire turd<TD>[email protected]<TD>(1.01)<TD>455<TD>A3<TD>NA<TD>heavy ass bitch<TD>2019
<br />
</TABLE>

·
Registered
757 Posts
lol 6.22,lol.
i think a bench racing thing might be cool. compare weight, rwhp, and do the math. might be interesting.
by the way, i worked for a pro 5.0 team out ofm sherman last year. our best pass was a 6.76/206 with 2000 hp.lol

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stroker95 said:
lol 6.22,lol.
i think a bench racing thing might be cool. compare weight, rwhp, and do the math. might be interesting.
by the way, i worked for a pro 5.0 team out ofm sherman last year. our best pass was a 6.76/206 with 2000 hp.lol
hows that

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AnotherRedHead said:
6.22 eighth mile.....

Damn, 2017 is coming quick too! See you fucks on George Bush Freeway!
bitch, i gave you too much credit, i slowed you down and gave you some more time to finish it. now goet off the fucking computer and get too wrenchin, you only have a little over 17 years to finish it.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I call 3rd place on the list.:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.