DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
English Master
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is much better looking then ford trying to bring back the old look of the mustang.............

·
I can eat fifty eggs.
1,366 Posts
Too bad Chevy doesn't have the intellect to build that car.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Thats old, and yes someone created that model and I think introduced it to GM, but as always, their smart decisions & corporate planning decided to stick with the agressive looking GTO. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: who said the camaro is dead

Watcher said:
Pssssssst.....that's a girl. :cool:
That was a general statement. Not trying to call HER a male or anything.. SORRY

You girls and guys are funny... Better?
:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
yeah it looks tight..too bad it looks like the front end was inspired from the new mustang a little bit (grille area) Some fat kid sat around and made it (not sure if he's fat) but like everyone said GM could not make that car..and sure as hell couldnt make it for an affordable price at good quality so it will never happen.

·
English Master
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jordan said:
*dude* get with the time. thats OOOOLLLDD ass news!!!! [/B

dude your getting a dell, old news is new new too some asswipe,shit i aint when people start badgering, LICK DISS NUTZZZ

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Hawse771 said:
yeah it looks tight..too bad it looks like the front end was inspired from the new mustang a little bit (grille area) Some fat kid sat around and made it (not sure if he's fat) but like everyone said GM could not make that car..and sure as hell couldnt make it for an affordable price at good quality so it will never happen.
You're dumb. The front end is taken from the late 60's model camaros. Copying a mustang:rolleyes:

·
Registered
491 Posts
poopnut2 said:
You're dumb. The front end is taken from the late 60's model camaros. Copying a mustang:rolleyes:

Yeah you must have down syndrome cause i just said the GRILLE looks similar and it does douche bag, look at the lights and the shape..lights are just in a dif position. And it makes sense considering the kid with no life made this after they released the design for the 05 mustang..so hmm think about it. And since when does having an opinion make someone dumb..if i think it looks like a viper then it looks like a viper to me..you dont like it then stfu fruitcake

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Hawse771 said:
Yeah you must have down syndrome cause i just said the GRILLE looks similar and it does douche bag, look at the lights and the shape..lights are just in a dif position. And it makes sense considering the kid with no life made this after they released the design for the 05 mustang..so hmm think about it. And since when does having an opinion make someone dumb..if i think it looks like a viper then it looks like a viper to me..you dont like it then stfu fruitcake
And once again, no it doesn't. Saying that they copied the grill would be as dumb as saying, "HEY, they ripped off the tailpipe of a mustang!". I guess GM has to throw a billet grill or something on their new cars as not to offend you by "copying" ford. The grill looks like the old camaros and sorry to break it to you but this picture has been around for a long time. Much longer then the production photos of the mustang. So before you start calling me a douschbag, you might want to read up on your shit. Biatch.

"HEY, that windshield looks similiar to the mustang one too. GM bastards."

1 - 20 of 56 Posts