DFW Mustang Forums banner

Who is the resident plumber?

541 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Tx Redneck
Need some minor plumbing work done. Whos the man on here?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Used to be ScottEvil, but he hasn't been on here in years. Dude was cool as shit and a big metal head.
Used to be ScottEvil, but he hasn't been on here in years. Dude was cool as shit and a big metal head.
Damn, i forgot about that guy.

Milk, pm coming.
He was ratted out for helping people out on here and was almost fucked over royally. Such a shame.

Milk, you licensed for plumbing?
He was ratted out for helping people out on here and was almost fucked over royally. Such a shame.

Will be soon.

MILK
Will be soon.

MILK
Cool..
i manage a plumbing co in garland

Whomever did that (ratting him out) fucking sucks. Scott is good people.

YEa that and the cake guys wife. That fucking sucks!!

MILK
YEa that and the cake guys wife. That fucking sucks!!

MILK
What happened there?!
What happened there?!

Someone ratted her out also and I think they got hit up by health inspection. I dont know the story too well thts just what I gathered on some threads.

MILK
I'd love for that used cunt rag to step up and let him/herself be known. Scott's a real good dude.
Someone ratted her out also and I think they got hit up by health inspection. I dont know the story too well thts just what I gathered on some threads.

MILK
Yeah, they did my grooms cake (which was totally badass), and i've been wanting more done since. I'd like to bitch slap whoever ratted both of them out.:slap:
i manage a plumbing co in garland
Wouldn't be Speake's would it?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.