1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Alpha Omega Frog
8,333 Posts
I didnt see the last one..so ugh..thats my reason for watching this one. :D

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
i am, now that you reminded me! thanks! ;)

there are some hot girls on there, fo sho! makes me want to eat nothing but celery for a few weeks!

·
who cares
13,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hell ya there are some hotties! ;) I think it was a lil funny about the protests to have this damn show. So,I want to watch for that reason also.:)

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
It's even my night off from the gym, life is goood.:D

·
Registered
774 Posts
American women.....:rolleyes: We live in one of the only countries on earth where the populace generally has enough to eat and our women want to starve themselves based on the misguided notion that the more of their skeleton that is visible to the naked eye the sexier they are.

michelle95gt said:
i am, now that you reminded me! thanks! ;)

there are some hot girls on there, fo sho! makes me want to eat nothing but celery for a few weeks!

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
EquusCriollo said:
American women.....:rolleyes: We live in one of the only countries on earth where the populace generally has enough to eat and our women want to starve themselves based on the misguided notion that the more of their skeleton that is visible to the naked eye the sexier they are.
Sooo?? Hell, that show makes me what to only eat celery for the rest of my life!!

BTW.. what time is it on? :D

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
I'm gonna watch Enterprise reruns tonight!

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
GTChick01 said:
Sooo?? Hell, that show makes me what to only eat celery for the rest of my life!!

lol, celery has negative calories. you burn more calories eating celery than it actually contains.

·
who cares
13,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GTChick01 said:

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.:p

8pm

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
STANGGT40 said:
lol, celery has negative calories. you burn more calories eating celery than it actually contains.
Hell yea! What else in negative calories?? I need to know what my new diet can consist of! :D

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
GTChick01 said:
Hell yea! What else in negative calories?? I need to know what my new diet can consist of! :D
Pink tacos contain absolutely no calories, eat a few of them and I'm sure you'll break out in a sweat.:D

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
Nah. It doesn't do anything for me. Lingerie, especially V.S., is over-rated, over-priced, a pita to put on and just more crap to take off. :p Duff and I never understood the point of the stuff. Those girls are scary looking too...I have no desire to look like any of them. :eek: You girls shouldn't fret either.

<---Meat and potatos tonite. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts