DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I just wondered who here is the fastest outta you guys. Also,if anyone here has ran their 2003 Cobra stock w/stock tires,what kinda times did you get?

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Ciz maybe someone didn't post their times in that section Also,I was looking for street legal times,moreso on the basis of daily drivers. Anyway,thanks for the link! Where are you on that list by the way?:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
If you are looking for someone who does not have as fast a car as you, then that is me. But I paid half of what you did :D

Damn Trolls.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
5111 said:
If you are looking for someone who does not have as fast a car as you, then that is me. But I paid half of what you did :D

Damn Trolls.
you're exactly right,and you got exactly that! A car worth HALF of mine,and not NEARLY as fast,or handling like mine,and if it was as fast as mine,you'd have no warranty. I can WHOLESALE my car right now for around $44k,what about you? I'm guessing your is worth around $17-$19k at the most. So,not even half as much as mine. I'm sure if you had the money,you wouldn't mind buying a low 12 second STOCK Z06 that will beat just about anything on the street with a complete warranty and bad ass handling/looks!

No,wait...you'd rather have a Mustang more than anything in the world no matter how much money you have,right? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
And since I own a mustang I can't afford a vette, right? :rolleyes:

Why do you guys even bother to come here?

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
5111 said:
And since I own a mustang I can't afford a vette, right? :rolleyes:

Why do you guys even bother to come here?

Well,you drive a Bullit,so I'm guessing if you had more money,you would have at least gotten a Cobra. I come here cuz I'm bored and I'm trying to understand the concept of buying a Mustang. I still don't get it!!!

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
Well,you drive a Bullit,so I'm guessing if you had more money,you would have at least gotten a Cobra.

Your absolutely right, a Cobra would have cost me a whopping $1000 more! Way too rich for me :rolleyes:

I come here cuz I'm bored and I'm trying to understand the concept of buying a Mustang. I still don't get it!!!
And you probably never will.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Grant said:
I don't get why you're bragging about paying $50k to run a 12.4
Yep, he's a retard.:p Aren't there any boards in TN? Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.:D

·
blah blah blah blah......
312 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
I just wondered who here is the fastest outta you guys.
ILUVLS1S said:
Ciz maybe someone didn't post their times in that section Also,I was looking for street legal times,moreso on the basis of daily drivers.
You did ask for the FASTEST on the site. :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Grant said:
I don't get why you're bragging about paying $50k to run a 12.4
Well,Genius...I guess it's stupid to buy a Lambo or Ferrari cuz they run 12's also and cost over $200k. It's not ALL about speed (I'm sure you all can relate to that). It's nice to have speed,handling,looks,and VALUE,RESALE! I don't see why your downing me when a damn stock GT that costs $25k runs 14s. That's plain pathetic for a V8. Then you spend a ton of money,void your warranty,and hurt the RESALE value even MORE!

That's a sorry excuse....about me spending that kinda money to run 12.4s(I run 12.3s by the way). I guess if I bought an Import for 2 grand,and fixed it up to run 12s or 11s its a better move,right? What a lame ass!

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Anytime you want to run my measly 4500 dollar car, with a few upgrades, you let me know, it's still 25% of the cost of your car, and i'll run you motor to motor...

You just let me know slick....

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
Well,you drive a Bullit,so I'm guessing if you had more money,you would have at least gotten a Cobra. I come here cuz I'm bored and I'm trying to understand the concept of buying a Mustang. I still don't get it!!!

so why don't you go to clubsi.com and hang out there? i'm sure they would be glad to have you.:rolleyes:

G

·
Silverback said:
Anytime you want to run my measly 4500 dollar car, with a few upgrades, you let me know, it's still 25% of the cost of your car, and i'll run you motor to motor...

You just let me know slick....

I'm not saying your car can't outrun mine,or that mine is the fastest thing in the world. I just hate whe people use the lame excuse of "Well,you paid $50,000 to run 12s,and I only spent blah blah and I run 11s" There is nothing wrong with a $4500 car,but to say that buying that car is wiser than spending $50k and getting a stock car that runs 12s and is worth almost that resale,doesn't make sense to me. Like I said before, I am able to get a Z06,so i did. if you are able and didn't that's fine,to each his own,but don;t make a lame ass comment like that,when the cheaper car you have isn't worth a damn and doesn't compare to a Z06!

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
This site is pretty cool!!:D
So, you keep contradicting what you said each time, everytime you type. If there's nothing wrong with paying $4500 to beat you, then what's the point. You can buy a 25k GT, pay $~5k and run 10's. That's ~30k MAYBE. I love Z's just as much as the next person, but your car isn't the end all. The money argument is always lame, I don't like to bring it up, but hey, it's okay to fight lame remarks with lame remarks.

·
Registered
694 Posts
ILUVLS1S,

You started this shit. Your post title says it all(pusstang). If you would of came to this board in a cool way, we would not of bashed you. There are alot of f-bod people on here, they act very cool. You're acting like an asshole. So the lesson is, be cool and we will be cool to you.

p.s. This is a MUSTANG site and that is why we are here. What about you?:p

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
blaze1076 said:
ILUVLS1S,

You started this shit. Your post title says it all(pusstang). If you would of came to this board in a cool way, we would not of bashed you. There are alot of f-bod people on here, they act very cool. You're acting like an asshole. So the lesson is, be cool and we will be cool to you.

p.s. This is a MUSTANG site and that is why we are here. What about you?:p
I'm here for laughs. Anyway....I TRIED to come here and be cool,when I posted about coming here from LS1.com,but the first reply I get is "Why would you post this in the Smackatorium?" A smart ass comment from a conceided asshole! I didn't know where else to post it and so I figured I'd do it here since alot of people checked and posted here often. So that kinda irritated me that I come here trying to be cool,and get bashed the second I get here!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts