DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I just wondered which of you is the fastest here? Also, who here has ran their 2003 Cobra stock on stock tires and what are your times?

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
7.86 in the eighth? That's equivelant to what in the 1/4? High 11s? low 12s? Good times!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, you got a bad ass car yourself. What area are you in? Have you ran your in the 1/4 yet? There's a guy here who runs his,but he lies about his mods and so I was just wondering what a "realistic" 1/4 mile time the 2003 Cobras have. I've heard low 12s. Talk to you later. Again,nice ride!!

·
Caddy Pimp
2,325 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
Thanks, you got a bad ass car yourself. What area are you in? Have you ran your in the 1/4 yet? There's a guy here who runs his,but he lies about his mods and so I was just wondering what a "realistic" 1/4 mile time the 2003 Cobras have. I've heard low 12s. Talk to you later. Again,nice ride!!
I ran 11.78 at 122 with a 1.78 60' on 315/45/17 DR's.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that fucking sucks!!!! these stock ass cars are just begining to piss me off. i need to build a new car.:( new cars running 11's, what next?:mad:

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
Damn 11s in stock trim from a mustang? better then I expected... nice drivin Nick... cant wait to see one of these dyno queen 03 cobras hit the track... see how they do trying to put that 500hp to the ground

1 - 11 of 11 Posts