DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
dead
14,611 Posts
it is vague... i was at ennis last night.

is this what all the police lights just off the road to the track was about?? care to explain what happened?

·
Registered
322 Posts
aceman85turbo said:
anybody know who it was?
they live through the night?

the cop i talked to said he busted his head wide open.
I thought this sit was called DFW "STANGS". net

·
Boostaholic
1,354 Posts
Huh? There was a really bad accident as you get onto 287 when exiting the track ..... and lifeflight..not sure what they call it, came to take the injured person away. I heard that the helicopter will come if its a really bad head injury. I didin't see what make of car it was. Hopefully they are okay.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
From what I heard it was some type of sedan like a Taurus. Two highschool kids were in the TRUNK trying to keep from paying to get into the track. They made a left-hand turn across 287N and got hit by a minivan. You can imagine what type of shape the kids in the back were in.

·
Custome Title Goes Here
2,000 Posts
5111 said:
From what I heard it was some type of sedan like a Taurus. Two highschool kids were in the TRUNK trying to keep from paying to get into the track. They made a left-hand turn across 287N and got hit by a minivan. You can imagine what type of shape the kids in the back were in.
:eek: i tried to see what was going on, but as we left there was only a tuaras with its rear end completely smashed in. didnt see anything else. did see the careflight come though. was wondering what happened.

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
5111 said:
the track crew hit them with the tractor!

·
dead
14,611 Posts
5111 said:
holy shit!!

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,822 Posts
Dim Mak said:
Damn, that's messed up...and all because they wanted to sneak in.
No, all because some dumbass thought he could beat the oncoming traffic.

I just about killed an elderly couple this morning who pulled out in front of me. I was running 45-50 mph and for some reason they did not see me and shot out. I had my dog with me and had I been futzing with him or not paying attention, there would be two dead people right as my 7500lb truck would probably have driven most of the way through that accord. Only reason those two fuckers are still alive is I saw their car move through the driver's window of the truck turning right in the lane next to me......I think it would have been ugly and I might have actually been happy to help the medicare system out a little.... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
in the last 2 weeks 4 of my family members have been in 2 seperate accidents totalling both vehicles. luckily noone was injured or killed. people are in too big of a hurry yacking on cell phones and making it unsafe for everybody. theres alot of people getting killed injured everyday. i hope the people in the back of that car recover from their injuries. be safe out there guys that extra minute u save hauling azz isnt worth it.

·
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
7,886 Posts
aggie97 said:
No, all because some dumbass thought he could beat the oncoming traffic.
some dumb bitch in an eclipse tried to beat me at an intersection last year, I barely had time to hit the brakes before plowing into her, there was no way in hell she could have made it. Totalled my accord before I could put 300K on the clock :mad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts