DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
white devil
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, this shit isn't about Ghostbusters. My boss and I are trying to figure out who needs to be called concerning questionable work conditions. Our building is old, and quite frankly a raging piece of shit. In our department, the roof leaks, but the company wont pay to have it fixed. The roof has leaked for years and they haven't fixed it. The ceiling tile over my desk is swollen down about 3 inches and covered with 3 different colors of mold. There are also racoons and squirrels in the ceiling. I'm guessing they little fuckers haven't installed plumbing yet, so I'd imagine they are pissing and shitting above our heads also. Ever since my department was moved to this section of the building we have been sick constantly. Our company refuses to fix the roof, have this stuff tested or even replace the ceiling tiles. What city or state agency do I have to call to have this bullshit checked out? My boss has tried calling several different people, but none of the numbers we are finding are for this type of situation.

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
sounds like you work for a piece of shit company. Just call somebody out to fix it and send the upper management fuckheads the bill

·
Banned
2,483 Posts
Forensix said:
OSHA, I think?
That would be a good start. A lot of mold is toxic.

·
white devil
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Forensix said:
OSHA, I think?
Everyone we've spoken to says "that's not my job" and passes us along. We think we've found someone this morning with the city, but she isn't in yet.

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
call that Bitch...Becky Oliver.

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Moz said:
I'm scared of that man talking Becky Oliver chick....
No doubt, I'd hate to have her trying to corner me for an interview!

Cindi Skull on the Eagle sounds the same way, her voice is way tooooo deep to be a chick.

[Manly voice] Hi, I'm Cindi Skull, this is my bitch Becky Oliver [/Manly voice] :eek:

·
Keep your unicorns
12,421 Posts
OSHA won't do anything unless they can make some money on the deal. Either call the insurance company or find out who the local building inspector is. You might also call the ASPCA and say that they are illegally breeding racoons for fights, you never know:)

Oh yeah, quit that fooking job.

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
Moz said:
Everyone we've spoken to says "that's not my job" and passes us along. We think we've found someone this morning with the city, but she isn't in yet.

Goood god!!! i give you a job... let you manage my sweatshop full of korean kids who work 20 hrs a week for 10 cents an hour and look what you try to do to me!! Now get back on the floor and sew me some soles bitch!

Ps. ya just need to call the city inspectors office. they will come out same day usually.

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
You should call Texas Employment, and tell them you need a job.

Good luck, you'll just be labeled a complainer and soon be out of work anyway so why piss them off.

·
white devil
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BP said:
Oh yeah, quit that fooking job.
Trust me, as soon as I find something I'm out. I'll be the jizz mopper at a nudie booth if it gets me outta here.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts