1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
are you drunk again?

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
i think we might bomb em but no more...cuz if we do i will be busting some iraq ass if they come over here...ive got 12 rifles..5 shotguns and 4 pistols...lots of ammo and one pissed off ******* i dont think they would fuck with [email protected]!

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shit...

Remind me not to fuck with you. I don't think we will se next Christmas. Just my thoughts. It will not make me change the way I live from day to day. But I will have a different out look on life.:)

·
Registered
136 Posts
War, yeah maybe. It's quite possible we might go over and stir up some trouble. As for the end of time, no, I don't think so. Chances are a bomb or two will be fired, which will mean the end for some, even a few cities perhaps, but not the end of time. That's just my opinion though; maybe I just want to think life as we know isn't over. ;)

·
The Alpha Omega Frog
7,905 Posts
96cobraonRoids said:
Who thinks we will be at war in a few months? and if we are do you think it will be the end of time?
Yes and no. :)

·
R.E.N.G.
2,816 Posts
I sure as hell hope so, I'm getting tired of all the news about should we do this should we do that, we know they have done stuff in violation of the treaty which they shouldn't have even gotten in the first place last time. I think it will be on a larger scale than the Gulf War, but not a real threat to us here in the Homeland, even after Clinton weakened our military we are still the best in the world and the Iraquis will soon be reminded of this. I mean were they not watching the news when we went into Afghanistan, if I was them that would have been like MTV Scared Straight!

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
Re: Shit...

96cobraonRoids said:
Remind me not to fuck with you. I don't think we will se next Christmas. Just my thoughts. It will not make me change the way I live from day to day. But I will have a different out look on life.:)
I have to tell you to wake up! There isn't going to be "the end of the world". Even if we go to war, we are still going to be here. Sure people will die, and if Iraq is stupid enough to come over here then even more will die, but it will by no means be the end of all existence. Maybe society as we know it will change but the world will still be here, no one is going to blow the sucker up with a nuke. Sober up and get a grip. :rolleyes:

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
THE_RAM said:
i think we might bomb em but no more...cuz if we do i will be busting some iraq ass if they come over here...ive got 12 rifles..5 shotguns and 4 pistols...lots of ammo and one pissed off ******* i dont think they would fuck with [email protected]!
They'll send a Iraqi hottie to the_ram. She will break up with him, forcing him into deep depression, disabling is ability to fight. She will then assasinate him.

·
DFWStangs' Patron Saint
6,597 Posts
Re: Shit...

96cobraonRoids said:
Okay, Chicken Little. How is this any different from what people said before Desert Storm? And you know what, we're still around.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.