DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Mr. Instigator
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i remember seeing some people were from this area...i saw a really nice older corvette(late 50's early 60's vert) that sounded pretty healthy...saw lots of new vettes too. i stayed at the marriot solada sat for a wedding......next time im bringing my car so i can go see waht kinda trouble ican find:D

·
Registered
328 Posts
My dad lives out there. He's got a CLK55 AMG convertible that he runs people with. lol

You won't find much competition out there given the mods on your car. But there is an old green Fairmont out there somewhere. Heard he's got some mods on that thing.

:)

·
The original
4,994 Posts
Bryan and I live in Trophy Club. Next time you're out there, stop by. Marriot Solana is nice. We had the presidential suite the night of our wedding. It was twice as big as our apartment.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
I live in mesquite, its nice.

·
Im somebody's daddy!
14,602 Posts
Carrie and I live in TC. Midnight lives in TC. Blue5spd lives in TC. Mystic96 lives in Soutlake, as does XL, and 32VFromHell.

Just found out a kid that is in TSP lives around the corner from me ;)

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Denny said:
You mean "New Garland"?
Its better then 16 miles from BFE.

·
Registered
328 Posts
bsharer said:

Hey Bryan what's the dude drive?

Some guys stopped by the other night to check out the cars sitting outside. Decent enough kids, but definitely rice. :)

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
bsharer said:
Carrie and I live in TC. Midnight lives in TC. Blue5spd lives in TC. Mystic96 lives in Soutlake, as does XL, and 32VFromHell.

answer your PMs!

Southlake is fun to get bites from cars, but watch for Mr. Tax Collector.

I LOVE the esses on kirkwood hollow right past the hotel heading away from the highway. If i time it right, i can maintain 45+ while navagating it safely, without loosing the rear, but my bushings are shot in the rear so it wiggles. Bryan should try it in the mont! :D

·
The original
4,994 Posts
DfwSHO said:
Hey Bryan what's the dude drive?

Some guys stopped by the other night to check out the cars sitting outside. Decent enough kids, but definitely rice. :)
This car is not rice. It's a 99+ navy GT, lowered, billet grill. He just has a really shitty sticker on the windshield.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
Carrie said:
This car is not rice. It's a 99+ navy GT, lowered, billet grill. He just has a really shitty sticker on the windshield.
When is the last time you saw it? Sounds like trublustang's old car, but he traded it in on a Focus a few weeks ago.

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
1,358 Posts

·
Im somebody's daddy!
14,602 Posts
tex said:
When is the last time you saw it? Sounds like trublustang's old car, but he traded it in on a Focus a few weeks ago.
No, it's some young kid. He's had the car for at least a year now. He lives right outside of our neighborhood.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Carrie said:
Yeah, definitely not the same dude. I'll keep an eye out for it.

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
hey wait, if it is SUPER slammed, i have ran that guy! He wanted to go right in the middle of 1709, but i wasnt up for that, and waited till we both entered 114, then tore him a new one. I like the billet grille/slammed/true blue combo. It would look awesome with 20inch torque thrusts.

Didnt know he was in TSP though, so sad.

·
The original
4,994 Posts
Hey Ryan,
Bryan is up for doing anything. Give him a call when you get back from Tech. I'll make sure he gets it done.;)

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
Thanks a bunch guys. Put the t-45 behind your silver mont! :D

What are you guys doing for thanksgiving? Just want to make sure you have enough pudding :D:cool:

·
The original
4,994 Posts
32VfromHell said:
Thanks a bunch guys. Put the t-45 behind your silver mont! :D

What are you guys doing for thanksgiving? Just want to make sure you have enough pudding :D:cool:
I'm going to Iowa to visit my grandmother. Bryan is staying here with the dogs and my parents puppy! :D hehe. He's going to his parents for thanksgiving. I think I'm good on the pudding.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts