DFW Mustang Forums banner

Do you LIKE fake bewbz?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the girlfriend wants to get some 'enhancements' or is at least considering doing so. I personally don't think she needs them at all. I have dated girls in the past with them and I can't stand the unnatural look/feel of them. She thinks they can look good if done right, which I agree. However, the overwhelming majority of boob jobs look horrible and feel even worse imho. So who actually likes fake tits?

Taylor

·
Premium Member
33,187 Posts
Depends on the doctor :D

Seriously, I've seen some damned nice fake ones, so real they even fooled me until I touched em.

Oh by the way, she's going to get them and dump you. That's the whole point of getting them.

·
Lifer
12,430 Posts
If they don't have an A cup and go to a D cup, they look much better.

I hate women that get boobs and the skin is stretched tight like a drum and they don't freaking move.

I love the natural look, without the natural sag.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends on the doctor :D

Seriously, I've seen some damned nice fake ones, so real they even fooled me until I touched em.

Oh by the way, she's going to get them and dump you. That's the whole point of getting them.
I've never, ever been fooled by fake tits. I can spot em from a mile away.

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
You fix a lot of things, tits are one of them. But you can't fix stupid.

I love fake titties.

·
Lifer
12,430 Posts
You know what they say about fake tits vs. real tits....

They all taste the same!!!!

·
Banned
21,662 Posts
if they go up one cup size cool, more than that and they look like crap IMO

i'd rather have some perky b-cups, chances are they won't sag too bad when they get older

·
T-MINUS
28,539 Posts
I love them. I actually prefer them to the real thing. Not sure why, just always been that way. Blame Motley Crue.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts