1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Make me a sig!

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
OMG!!! That is a work of art! Good job man, I knew you would make a awesome one for him. Thanks for taking care of him:cool:

·
Hustlin'
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Erfan Z28 said:
OMG!!! That is a work of art! Good job man, I knew you would make a awesome one for him. Thanks for taking care of him:cool:
np man, wtf happend dto your sig...you rolin the IROC now? JJ mentioned something about a cam going in your car soon....

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
blacksn95 said:
np man, wtf happend dto your sig...you rolin the IROC now? JJ mentioned something about a cam going in your car soon....
My sig suddenly dissapeared for some reason:confused:. Yeah man, next Sunday at his place in Waco, we are putting in a GTP Pig cam .226/.226 .591./.591 112 LSA with Comp 918 springs, Comp chromemoly pushrods. I have Yank 4000rpm stall converter that is waiting to go in in a few weeks;) Yeah man that 5.0 LB9 is something else:p

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
blacksn95 said:
I'll see what I can do...any particualr stereotype er uh theme besides skateboards and penguins ;)
just put these numbers in there somewhere.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.