DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of building a white '93 cobra clone. Does anyone have any pics of what one would look like???

Thanks!

·
T-MINUS
28,539 Posts
I'm planning to do it to mine, I'll just leave the badges off.

After almost 18 years my rear bumper just started to sag:(:mad:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I wonder if someone could photo shop my car white if I were to post a pic.......

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,836 Posts
MustangMatt74 said:
If I don't get a pic then I may never build it!!!
Aren't you just a demanding little bitch! The world is at a loss because you won't build a goddamn fake white 93 Cobra since no one posted a pic of one.

·
Band wagon jumper
1,453 Posts
Cooter said:
they look killer...

JOHN built one out of a t-top car. had Saleen wheels on it. it was slicker than owl snot

Yeah that car was pimp. :cool: I remember when he drove it around the street races whith like 5 different colors on it. :D

·
Full tilt boogie !!
10,207 Posts
MattB said:
Aren't you just a demanding little bitch! The world is at a loss because you won't build a goddamn fake white 93 Cobra since no one posted a pic of one.

LMAO

·
Good times
9,488 Posts
Cooter said:
JOHN built one out of a t-top car. had Saleen wheels on it. it was slicker than owl snot
For those of us unfamiliar with the mucus of those particular birds, how slick are we talking?

K

·
0 Posts
MattB said:
Badass!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts