DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Hustlin'
8,175 Posts
I love our Doby's, very loyal and loving. Intimidating for prowlers and they are just bad ass dogs, love to play, love attention, and ours our good w/ everyone. We have a red and a black, I'd recommend getting 2, their more fun in pairs ;)

·
Banned
31,053 Posts
I'm gonna throw another vote for a mutt...

pure breeds can be trouble if you don't know the blood line...

in the pure breeds I like: pitt bulls, huskys, and great danes

Bryan, DO NOT get one of those blue pieces of shit... weineriner, or however the hell it's spelled... I have NEVER met one of those dogs that wasn't 1. a cowering pussy and 2. dumber than shit

Forrest

·
Out
36,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fixucomp said:
Pound dogs are the best. You save their life and they are cheap. They also seem to be healthier than pure breeds. I have a Ciao mix and a lab/rott mix. They are the shizzy.
Weird... I have a dog with the same mix, but throw in beagle too... I guess his mom got gang-banged!

·
Hanging on ropes
2,000 Posts
I have a Shetland Sheepdog, (aka Shelti) and he's the shit. the only small dog breed thats actually cool to have. very smart, very trainable, excellent manners. cute as hell, he's a chick magnet.

·
Along for the ride
6,569 Posts
Boxers are great but i hate that they only live to be about 8 years old. i've got a German Shephard and love her. very intellegent and disciplined. also very playful. my vote goes for the germans. :D

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
DONT BE A PUSSY AND GET A PIT!:eek: :D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.