DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Roberts from "93.3 The Bone"?

I must have been sleeping on my way to work the last week, he's gone and he's not even mentioned on their web page... Was he fired or what?

·
Big "foot"
19,217 Posts
Aw, you gotta be kidding?

What's Bo gotta do to catch a break? Ever since Q102 crapped the bed, he's been ping-ponging all over the place.

·
Blue5spd's a titty baby
13,472 Posts
He's probably to old/expienced and expensive for the Bone.

·
Big "foot"
19,217 Posts
Thanks Elapidae, that helps.

Radio is so weird about farewells. Its nevera smooth transition, always abrupt.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I've listened to Bo for 20+ years. Since the days of Q102 when radio in Dallas was good. Imo this is a big mistake for the Bone. Good luck Bo, where ever you end up.

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,822 Posts
I will say this much, the new morning show blows.

Cowboy bill is funny and donovan has his moments but the new guy is so fucking dry and dull he needs to go back to talk radio. Bo made that show with the games and gimmicks and shit. I bet their 2 year party is going to suck now with a bunch of pissed off fans.

Here is a blast from the past......What ever happened to MOBY in the Morning and his "texas bitch"?

I really wonder how long this new team lasts.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
aggie97 said:
I will say this much, the new morning show blows.

Cowboy bill is funny and donovan has his moments but the new guy is so fucking dry and dull he needs to go back to talk radio. Bo made that show with the games and gimmicks and shit. I bet their 2 year party is going to suck now with a bunch of pissed off fans.

Here is a blast from the past......What ever happened to MOBY in the Morning and his "texas bitch"?

I really wonder how long this new team lasts.
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Bo, Bill and Donovan had a chemistry that made the show entertaining. Know, Bill and Donovan seem out of place and every time I hear Billy Hayes, I think the morning show has been interrupted by a commercial. He's got one of those commercial voices that we've all been trained our entire lives to tune out. They're doing a lot less show and a lot more music in the morning too. Since the show sucks, I suppose that's not such a bad thing. :rolleyes:
Who can spot the new guy?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts