DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mach 1 | 32 V
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some speakers to replace the factory ones in the dash of my '97 Wrangler, where would be the place to get the best speakers for my money? also, what kind would you recommend? I've got a Sony Xplod CD player and Xplod speakers in the sound bar.
Please help, I'm clueless

·
Premium Member
18,372 Posts
Barbie, try EW here on the board. PM him, and he can tell you where his store is located (I think Bedford). He's very helpful, and that's his line of work.

·
Registered
595 Posts
If you need speakers I know a good place in arlington(Cooper&Pioneer pkwy). It is Moble Sound Systems(817-265-1282). Go talk to a Monte and tell him that Nick sent you. They did all of the stereo stuff in my other 2 trucks and it all sounded great. If you want any other recomendations just ask I know of just about every place in the Arlington area.
Aaron

·
Registered
595 Posts
Monte will work something out with you if you have the cash and just tell him that you will give him so much for the speakers but needs to be reasonable. And yes they can install them as well. If you go in there this week tell them that Aaron with the silver gt said hi.

·
Mach 1 | 32 V
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I can pay cash, I'll try to go in tomorrow or sometime soon. Thanks:D

·
Procrastination Racing
9,169 Posts
Do not spend a dime on the dash speakers! Buy a second soundbar and mount it near the windshield. You will gain an additional dome light and it will sound much better than replacing the dash speakers.

·
Mach 1 | 32 V
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
too much work, although it is a bitch to take the dash off a Wrangler

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.